top of page

Quick-shift from Worry to Wellness

By Alison Ross, LMFT, CEDS



๐ŸŒŸ Struggling with an eating disorder can also mean battling anxiety. ๐Ÿ’” Worries about body image, eating choices, how others see you, and so many other things, can consume your day.


But here's something to ponder: According to a recent study at Penn University, 91% of our worries never come true, and even the remaining 9% turn out better than expected! ๐Ÿ˜ฎโœจ


Next time you catch yourself worrying, try this simple shift: acknowledge the worry, be kind to yourself about it and then say to yourself, "it's all gonna work out." ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’• And you know what? Not only will you feel better, statistically speaking, you'll be spot on!


If you're interested in quick-shift eating therapy that helps you quickly break free from sabotaging thoughts, check us out at nondietinghealth.com. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ซ

5 views0 comments
bottom of page